Im back

Hi peeps, sorry I haven't been around for over a year, I decided to take a hiatus as stuff personally was happening and thought as it's nearly the end of 2018 I would do an update for you guys and gals!

Soooooo, hopefully I'll be updating my blog more often and be even more open than before and be more relatable than ever before. I do have more blogs in mind with the following list:


  • Sweating and hot flushes.
  • External support
  • Weight
  • Future medication possibilities
  • Hanging out with friends
  • Going to events
There's possibly more for 2019 but let's just go with the above, doing 6 blogs a year is a good target Right? 

I am hoping to make my blogs more attractive, instead of the boring writing and include links to external helpful sites for people with Crohn's disease. Bear in mind, I have a new tablet, which doesn't have a physical keyboard and I hate the touch screen keyboard, it annoys me soooooo much!

Any who keep an eye out next year and I hope you find my blogs interesting. As always keep healthy and stay strong! CIAO!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships

Remsima and update!!

Issues after issues